hey....an intro into my murky mind mire

My last blog was shut down by the government. I consider those fairly cool credentials. You will find top secret information peppered throughout my work..... expecially in my books at lulu. This site is devoted to fomenting non violent revolution, as well as the other kind... not in america, for i AM NO TERRORIST. I just believe in taking out Saddam, Mugabe, etc... Can't help it. I am also the scone of the first kings of england, believe it or not... as worthless as the fact is to my life... went to school for five majors, taking only the 3, 4, and 5 level classes, and have a great underground following all over the world.

My qualifications as a writer come from three books, a radio show where I wrote and played various characters, various readings I have hosted around Chicago, and a total commitment to bringing about Change In My Lifetime, or die trying.

Philosophically, I believe that we know very little about the mystical aspects of ourselves, and people who claim to know about this shit, are mostly making up fictions to rationalize their own beliefs, or make money. I also believe that there is God, because I have seen His works in my life. I was an athiest for many years before having some strange, mystical experiences that brought into sharp relief all the other strangely inexplicable things that had happened to me. Including seeing two demonic figures, astral projecting, a meeting with a ghost, living through a couple things that should have killed me -- and indeed have killed everyone else who went through it. I write about that stuff on my blog Waking Up Jesus, which documents an experience I have.

This blog is for the people who have tattood X's on themselves.... the people who understand what is happening here in my apartment in Chicago, and are ready to act when the order comes down.

Monday, October 27, 2008

operation push... where did the radicals go?

Most of my black friends think Jessie Jackson is a sell out. White people think he is too radical. He marched with King, and He also knew the panthers. WHEN THE FBI PLAYED THEIR MIND GAMES ON THE PANTHER'S, AND DROVE THEM INTO TAKING UP GUNS, HE MADE THE CHOICE OF HIS HERO'S HERO.... MAHATMA GHANDI.

Now, yesterday, Rev. Jackson had Todd Stroger (who I have despised in the past because of his inadequate treatment of Cook Country, where they gave me my life back. There would be no books or paintings without the pain clinic there being smart enough to treat me, while still keeping me off narcotics.... I have seen the devastation narcotics addictions do to people who are in Chronic Pain. The doctors all think we are addicts or something, and the people around me, who I am careful not to bitch about my pain around, seem to think I am healthy.,

When you have had like six back surgeries and have had your spine rebuilt by a surgery they no longer do because parts of your spine break off and drift around, hitting things like my cyotic nerve (which a doctor fused between two bones.. the neurologist who fixed the assinine orth (never go to these kind of doctors because they deserve to die for the way they treat people; they told me pain is all in the mind, and he treats bones... and without pain pills I could not work, support myself with the cab driving, have to quit going to school... do you think he cared? No, because he has his opinion of poor people and folk who are not doctors and lawyers... I will beat his ass if I ever see him again. I have a list of people I have to avoid because that will mean a long court case and prison (which is nothing that scares this old boy... I mean, if I ever find out I am dying of cancer or just getting too old to care, I am going to gun down some mo fo's for sure; DEATH WISH AND JERAMIAH JOHNSON and dexter all rolled into one... except I will not try to get away after my list is done.... the world would be a lot better place if people looked at their death as an oportunity to make the future better... ALSO, I WILL KILL NOT COPS OR INNOCENTS. PERIOD. RATHER GET CAUUGHT). nOW of course the arguement against this is, who I am to decide who is to live and die.

Well, check the lists of child molestors in your hood, find out which ones are true predator and not some nineteen year old who had a seventeen year old girlfriend. You have to have this list well researched. There is no paying enough for certain crimes. Rape of a child or a woman are both in the range, but we cannot trust the courts on such things. Sometimes innocent folk go to jail for this shit


















other blogs where you can read my work include...

http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

http://wakingupjesus.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

No comments: